Update on health & safety practices and changes to Marti Resort Hotel cancellation policy due to new coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)
Health & safety measures
In the 3 years of Marti Resort operation, our priority is the safety of our customers, partners and our team.
We would like to inform you that the management of Marti Resort has prepared a Crisis Management Plan to limit the spread of Coronavirus, and protect our team, our partners, and our guests.Our team consists of few and specific people, properly trained, fully equipped.
More specifically we are proceeding to the following measures:
- Adoption of prevention and protection directives (based on the World Health Organization and the Greek Ministry of Health).
- Disinfection of the restaurant, beach, bar facilities after every use.
- Every room is equipped with destifection dispensary and personal kit for self protection( gloves & mask).
- Meticulous cleaning and disinfection of rooms with chlorine solution and ethanol solution. Special care for small objects (knobs, taps, remote controls, etc.).
- Provision of consumables on reception and bar 24/7 (antibacterial hand sanitizers, masks, disposable gloves, etc.)
- Disinfection 4-times a day of all hotel, beach & all common areas.
- Develop a plan for action in the event of a coronavirus incident
- Change of the cancellation policy (see below)
- Breakfast & Dinner are optional. Served into the room, at no extra cost.
- Collaboration with a doctor.
- Realizing that we are going through a period of intense uncertainty, please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions you may have.
Change of the cancellation policy
We have adapted our cancellation policy to offer you more flexible options in your bookings:
Now you can make your booking on our Flexible rate and cancel free of charge 14 days before your arrival.